Monday, January 2, 2012

Aveline... Loves To Fuck???

Alright let's get this horrible fucking quest over with so I can get back to whatever other irrelevant bullshit I was supposed to be doing beforehand, I don't even remember.

"Attention everyone: I'm sorry I want to bone down on Donnic." -Aveline Scott, branch manager Dunder-Mifflin Kirkwall.

Cold-blooded.

 Mr. Water

Only a moment? You might want to talk to a doctor about that.

This is so bad.

BOW-CHIKKA-BOW-BOW!

CUE THE SEX MOANS!

 Bee Puke

 Bee Puke

Wow, you must really get off on exhibitionism.

 Bee Puke

 Bee Puke

Please.

(Vomits)

Fuck you.

Why do I have a feeling you will even if I say no? (You can't say no.)

This entire game is beyond help, why would you be an exception?

Replace "hard work" with "far too long spent on miserable tedious shit" and this is accurate.

Hm, let's see, given that my other tank character has aoe attacks and all you do is hit stuff with a shield, i'm gonna say that'll be "never".



FUCK YOU.

1 comment:

  1. Aveline French kissing Hawke after giving head to Donnic was real classy. I'm sure Gaider and Hamburger Helper gigglesquee every time someone plays this part.

    ReplyDelete