Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Up Against The Wall

ALRIGHT GENTLEGOONS, GRAB YOUR DICKS BECAUSE THIS THREAD'S ABOUT TO GET A WHOLE LOT DARKER, SEXIER AND BETTER!

Yeah, you know, just my own mansion. No biggie.

First time I've heard that term used to describe Gamlen's crusted semen covering the floors.

Why would I, I'm listening to some whore ply her trade in my living room right now

 Mr. Water

 Q



*mmf* ohmygod youre sohot-
um, there's a hole through your hair-
*slurp* shutupandfuckme

This wasn't up against a wall at all. I feel cheated.

You're welcome. You can wipe yourself up with this sock.

There's cab fare on the dresser. Get the fuck out.

Goddamn, Isabela likes to fuck! She just can't get enough of it!

Sadly, there wasn't an option for "break down laughing" at this point.

She doesn't want an LTR when she's DTF

I'm sorry guys, it's just... it's just blowing my mind how much Isabela likes to fuck here. I cannot even comprehend the magnitude of her fuckliking.

No comments:

Post a Comment