Saturday, January 7, 2012

Die Tranquillosung pt.3

Alright, Anders is out, let's get our nubile dusky magette to safety.
That thing I used to kill the Templars? It's called a knife, honey.

That's right, you just got Doglord'd, and I'm your host Valerie Kutcher!

Again, if you have to explain it, the joke failed.

Don't care.

Yeah, you're forgetting the whole "Knight Commander Meredith wants to kill all mages" thing, but whatever.

PAY ME.

I didn't know you were looking at the script for this game, Anders.

The worst advice David Gaider ever gave the Bioware writing room.

And now everything you say to me takes me one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to break!

Alvash


When Valerie said "and don't believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you!" Jesus Christ. I haven't cried for a videogame in... god, a long a time. Just... wow.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Dude, we walked in on him about to tranquilize a girl for sexual purposes, it wasn't exactly a delusion.

The only reason Meredith rejected the idea is because it involved mages remaining alive.

This screen is especially great given an upcoming scene in act 3.

Yeah, you do that. I'm always right.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

No comments:

Post a Comment