Monday, January 9, 2012

Retard Moe: It's Not Just For ADTRW Anymore!

Let's go check in on our favorite adorkable elf and her eminently nommable head:
Hey, Merrill? Staring into a blood magic imbued mirror that won't show a reflection? Probably not a good idea.

Fortunately, Valerie Hawke is here to rouse you from your nerdery!

Honestly, there are times when I'm surprised you can breathe or chew food without explicit written instructions.

Dalish history consists of you guys getting your shit stomped in by the Tevinter Imperium, so I have no idea why you'd be in a hurry to recover that.

Valerie doesn't actually understand, she just doesn't care one way or the other.

Picture this line delivered in a lifeless monotone to go with the face. This probably didn't happen, but it's how I choose to remember it.

Can I nom ur hed?

Okay I didn't understand a single word you just said there.

No comments:

Post a Comment