Friday, January 6, 2012

Die Tranquillosung pt.1

2 of them?

I wish I was imagining this game.

First they came for the Qunari, and I did not speak up because I was not a Qunari. Then they came for the blood mages, and I did not speak up because I was not a blood mage. Then they came for the dog lords, and I did not speak up because I was not a dog lord. Then they came for me and no one spoke up because there were no trash mobs left.

Tranquilfication erotica classic Alrik's Alrection by againstmygaider@gmail.com (MM, MF, MC, S/M, Tranq)

Dragon Age 2 in a nutshell.
 
lol

"Did you seriously just compare lobotomizing videogame magicians to the Holocaust?"

Anders slips Hawke a Lyndon LaRouche pamphlet, "HERE'S THE PROOF HAWKE, ALL MAGES TO BE TRANQUIL WITHIN THREE YEARS. ALSO THE TEMPLARS ARE A FRONT FOR SPACE LIZARD PEOPLE!"

But what about Merrill? Don't you want to just nom her head?

 Alvash

I'm gonna need some time to prepare myself for this sure to be emotionally exhausting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment