Monday, December 19, 2011

Stop Right There, Criminal Scum!

Quelle horreur!



This goes for the Bioware writing staff as well.

You fuck with the bull, you get the horns.

SPOILER: he will.

Mainly because there's only 1 set of caves in this entire game.

Uh, dude, is your neck okay?

I'm pretty sure whatever Fenris did to the slaver couldn't be worse than his own neck already, but apparently the slaver is dead npw.

I say this every time I look at this thread and boot up the game.

According to David Gaider, Danarius' relationship with Fenris was "intimate".[1]

Valerie is distinctly unimpressed with this whole angst party going on.

Fenris doesn't take the hint that we might have other things to do.

The way... to a trash mob!

I'm running out of remotely clever ways to say "we murdered a lot of people" so I'll just leave it at that for now.

Too late, everything in this game is!

No comments:

Post a Comment