Friday, December 23, 2011

Hello, 911? This Sexual Romance Is Over

Alright, let's check in on Fenris, see if he's feeling any better about himself-
Goddamn, I wish I had this idea like a month ago.

You gonna give me any?

Uh, crushing Hadriana's heart?

NO.

"So, where's your mom at?"

Remember kids, prejudice will set you free!

I guess Danarius tracked Fenris the same way Hawke made all that money during the 3 year time jump.

Who wouldn't be, a charmer like Fenris?

Well, he certainly must have showed his gratitude to the Fog Warriors, then.

Wait for it...

Owned!

I just ran. I ran all night and day. I couldn't get away.

He just drank like 5 bottles of wine, it can't be easy for him to talk, period.

You're not going to offer her any, are you?

Confirmed: Fenris has the 'sperg.

So yeah, this is where I was supposed to say "just friends?" but the dialogue prompt didn't appear because the romance chain can only be triggered by giving Fenris a gift that you find in a random pile of garbage in the alienage, and that disappears once you get ambushed by slavers starting the companion quest. I don't think I even set foot in the alienage before I got ambushed. Oops.

Then save some for me.

Here's to this quest finally being over.

No comments:

Post a Comment