Friday, December 9, 2011

I Don't Eat, I Don't Sleep, I Do Nothing But Think Of You

Before Valerie heads to almost certain death in the deep roads, she decides it's time to have an important conversation with someone very special to her.

Does it always have to be about business with you? Why can't Valerie just come because she wants to see you?

Well, this is gonna be awkward, so we may as well get it out of the way as soon as possible.





So you're really not angry? Because if you're not, I know a great little bistro in Lowtown where we could discuss this further.



I could be your friend


If only you would acknowledge how I feel about you.






It's true, the Arishok is so loving cool.


Pictured: Me, talking about this game.


It's true, Kirkwall is a loving shithole.





Is it because of me? Please say yes.







Easy for you to say when you're the spree killer who knows no emotions other than smugness.





Why can't I tell him how I feel?


Valerie doesn't want to let it end here, but she's too overwhelmed and knows she must flee to the deep roads to cool the burning passion inside her.

No comments:

Post a Comment