Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Erase Myself, Cross Out What I've Become

Whoa! looks like I didn't screenshot the fight with Hadriana at all! Don't worry, it's the same as every single other fight in this miserable piece of shit. Instead, enjoy this image:

-Me, pressing the Awesome Button for another thrilling round of Dragon Age 2 combat

Oh no, your staff! If only there was some way to cast magic without one!

David Gaider?

Sorry, I'm more of a motherkon.

Because you know what I'm gonna say: kill her. Quite honestly, that's my response to pretty much everything in this game, though.


BOOSH!

 Duke Dog

Aww, we were doing so well and now Valerie has to bring touchy-feely crap into this?

I wish people in Bioware games actually meant this stuff when they said it.

Dude. Do you really think any fight in this game is actually going to pose a challenge?

He said in front of 2 other mages.

Gee, you think?

Okay man, if you don't want to have sex later, we don't have to.

What was done here was that we killed a shitload of people to make you feel better, but that doesn't seem to have worked out too well.

Look dude, just because you got raped by a mage doesn't mean everybody does.

Yeah, so do I. Later, shitbirds!

No comments:

Post a Comment