Monday, November 28, 2011

A Plague Burned Upon My Very Harddrive pt.2


All right, let's get this shit underway. We head over to Hightown to meet up with our tormented mysterious bishie.
YOU ARE STANDING WITHIN DIRECT VIEW OF HIS WINDOW.

Would he be interested in funding a Deep Roads expedition, perhaps?

Yeah, but does he have a lot of money?

The worst already happened. It's called "this game".

So upon entrance, Fenris decides that this whole stealth thing? Not really working for him.
Predictably, his screaming attracts some attention.

Once you take the respawning waves into account I'm pretty sure there's more shades in this house than there are in the first 10 hours of Dragon Age: Origins.


So after killing a battalion of shades, we make our way upstairs to find-
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Don't mind if I do!

THIS LACK OF SELF CONTROL I FEEL IS NEVER ENDING CONTROLLING I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MYSELF AGAIN MY WALLS KEEP CLOSING IN

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Here's a recurring theme: if you have a single mage in your party, all banter will be Fenris whining about them.

 Shobon

Yeah, the staff and the fact that she grew rock armor out of her pores as soon as the first shade spawned didn't give it away or anything.

Uh, Valerie...

 America ruins another perfectly good Japanese meme

Said the dude possessed by an uncontrollable spirit of vengeance.

Mages' powers = Bioware's writing staff

Aww Merrill, always willing to lend a sympathetic ear to the guy who wants to split her in half with a bastard sword! Swoon

You know what'd convince me of your gratitude?

It's like you read my mind!

"As long as it doesn't conflict with my convention schedule, that is."

Watch them carefully and whine and moan and interrupt me while I'm walking around with such insights as "Hey you know what'd be really swell? Killing every mage in Kirkwall. Oh, hi Bethany and Anders!"

No comments:

Post a Comment