Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hawke's Gotta Get Paid: Part The First


As far as moments of feminist empowerment in gaming go, I think "getting ogled by miners" still ranks below "blowing hobos in exchange for their clothes" (Thanks A Dance with Rogues!)

Earl rules.

Earl likes to fuck.

One of the rare moments where the game says it better for me than I could have.

Enough circlejerking! Time is money, and you shitbirds work for Valerie Hawke now.

Given the choice between unemployment and "being fed to a dragon", I think I'd prefer unemployment but that'a just me. Fortunately, I'm not the one who's going to be working in a dragon infested mine.

For example, your safety equipment? Gone now. Mama needs a new dagger.

Don't worry, you'll never have a chance to find out, because I'm not gonna have jack shit to do with running the mine.

That coin better come out of his half, because Valerie's sure as shit not paying you.

No comments:

Post a Comment