Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm Valerie Hawke And This Is My Favorite Whorehouse In The Citadel

Okay so Fenris is basically a relentless downer. Let's hit up a whorehouse, maybe getting laid will cheer him up.
I wish this game was complete.

You know what? I don't even want to know.

Is that...?

Oh Gamlen, you're all class!

Anyway, let's go meet up with the elf what cucked Ghyslain.
Fenris sums up my reaction perfectly.

How is he a refreshing change from his own wife? This line doesn't even try to make sense.

Yes Valerie, that's exactly what a whore wants. A long term relationship with one of their clients.

I can hardly imagine why.

Ah Valerie, using euphemisms to protect Merrill's delicate sensibilities. You're so thoughtful.

This is seriously what passes for wit at Bioware.

Yeah, if a templar was fucking an apostate mage I'm sure he'd really want to draw attention to it.

Yeah, lemme get right on that. Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment