Friday, February 17, 2012

You Got Mage In My Templar! You Got Templar In My Mage! pt.2

Alright let's track down the black guy that got some white hands.
I'm a tall drink of water and I gotta stretch my shit out.

Sigh...

Oh look its our friend from the dipshit blood mage whore quest I can't even remember his name. Fuck this game.

I'm torn as to what's more amazing here, the running animation or the mustache.

Hi, I'm a retard and I want to die.

Templars, mages, they all die when you stab them.

THREE WOLF MOON MOTHERFUCKERS

I told you bro I told you about OH MY GOD FUCK THIS MEME AND FUCK ANDREW HUSSIE.

Basically, can't fuck with me.

180 degree rule motherfuckers.

I don't remember or care, but did I? Because it's probably the only reason you're still alive.

Anyone else kidnapped, cool. But one of your buddies? Whoa.

I DON'T LIKE THIS GAME.

This sounds like the worst fucking plan ever. Congrats.

oops wait I mean
What happened up there?
Shit, I just tried to stop her.
Is she dead?
Uh, I don't know... I guess so. I was aiming for her legs.
Aw Fuck! You fucking idiot! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU! WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?

In fiction, as in real life, kidnapping someone's sister is often the most effective way to make them lose interest in you.

What event so far would lead you to believe that Valerie was remotely reasonable?

"I like to make a silent takedown." Goldmine this post.

No I mean my talking pet nug Thrask.

It this point valerie instinctively stabbed iforgethisname for making a vaguely threatening gesture towards her. he was remarkably unperturbed by this and the conversation continued as normal.

I don't know if she's talking about the quest or this game but the statement is true either way.

If Bethany or Carver dies the mages kidnap Fenris instead and they literally could not be arsed to record an extra line for "brother/sister". Not gaming's story, but perhaps it's best storytelling.

2 comments:

  1. First Nazis, now blackface. Oh Bioware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what happens if your siblings die and you got rid of both Isabela and Fenris? Do they capture whoever isn't in your party at the moment?

    Also the ending to this quest is hilarious. I can't wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete